Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 22:09:18 +0100

On Thu, 2017-05-18 at 09:56 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> This should be fixed because it is not appending but replacing. I
> think this was dobe on purpose at ine point in order to prevent local
> libraries overiding packed libs.

the paths that are to the left will win over those appended at the end -
and anyway this environment variable is only consulted after
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH so any matches in there would win.
However, I've read that recent MacOSs scrub these environment variables
before invocations of bash, so if LilyPond is being run from a script it
won't be controllable like this (a security feature to prevent them
being hijacked by faked libraries).