Re: [Denemo-devel] How to translate Denemo to Portuguese ?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] How to translate Denemo to Portuguese ?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 20:39:13 +0000

On Sun, 2019-02-03 at 16:41 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-02-03 at 12:42 -0200, Whats Magazine wrote:
> > Hello I'm from Brazil !
> > I recently met Denemo, but I'm having difficulties,
> > to understand the program because I do not understand English.
> > I wonder if there is a way to translate it into Portuguese or
> > Spanhol?
>
> The translations are done by volunteers on translationproject.org -
> you
> can ask there, but you may find that the Catalan translation (ca,
> which
> is quite complete) useful meanwhile.

Also, I have just uploaded an auto-translation of the Denemo Manual in
Portuguese

http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/denemomanual.en.pt.txt

please let me know if this is useful, as such a thing could be done for
other languages if so. I would expect the translation to mistake words
like "staff" thinking it refers to a wooden stick - if there are not
too many of these, perhaps a search and replace might be worthwhile?