Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: TR_HolyHolyRMarr.zip

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: TR_HolyHolyRMarr.zip
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 17:26:46 +0100

Further to this.
As I said I do not routinely Check Score.
However when I try on the RMarr denemo file it reports an error in 2/4 and 3/4 change Timesigs I tried clearing it by highlighting a 2/4 and running the Time sig and it clears one.

Repeating it on further similar Checkscore errors tends to cause Denemo to hang indefinitely.

Joe