[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing:

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing:
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 21:40:08 +0100
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.9.0

Hi Richard,

I unzipped the file I sent previously and put it into the latest version of denemo. It Typesets with the ragged last line of both movements.

Yes I get the error in Bar 8, and then further ones.

Most are of the Time Signature wrong type; you seem to have documented a bug about this. Thanks.

Two are due to unmatched final bars. I did not notice them on the previous version of this file, without Clarinet Staves, because it, and the others, generally Typeset. But they can be cleared by putting the requisite rests into the Chord Staff.
It seems that in music where I had put the Chords into the Chord Staff the addition of a Directive: \override ChordName.font-size = #-1  
no error is reported. Where I had been lazy and left out the Chords (which were largely for my convenience) the additional Directive trips an unmatched final bar error on Typeset. Sometimes.

I'll have to use CheckScore a bit more often; To be honest I had found it pretty useless as it often reported no error in a score that wouldn't Typeset and I had to Export to Lilypond and look at the error log. Perhaps you have improved it recently.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]