Re: Book Titles

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Book Titles
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 09:54:59 +0000

On Mon, 2022-02-07 at 09:16 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2022-02-06 at 18:07 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> > Hi Richard,
> > Book Titles implies (to me) that it is possible to set up a print
> > run
> > with the full score and the individual parts, all in one pdf (which
> > is
> > how much music is distributed).

This has got me thinking - it seems to me that a simple script will do
this: suppose you have written your score and looked at all the layouts
you want to print. Then a script that goes through each layout that you
have and outputs the LilyPond for it to a file and then runs LilyPond
on that file will create the book you are after... watch this space!