[bug #63211] Defining shorthand in 2.6 does not work as before

From: anonymous
Subject: [bug #63211] Defining shorthand in 2.6 does not work as before
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 14 Oct 2022 06:13:23 AM UTC By: Anonymous
In version 2.5 I could define a simultaneous three key shorthand e.g. ctrl +
shift + S for "Split measure at Cursor", Possibly the keys were not pressed
exactly simultaneous but in a quick sequence, but it worked. Not any longer in
version 2.6. If you try, you will be informed that ctrl + S is already
defined, and that I would lose that definition if I continue.
However I found that ctrl + alt + S works fine.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63211>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/