[bug #63190] Denemo cannot read its own file.

From: anonymous
Subject: [bug #63190] Denemo cannot read its own file.
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 17:46:54 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sun 09 Oct 2022 09:46:52 PM UTC By: Anonymous
Maybe a bug - maybe not, but... Denemo cannnot read the file it has written
itself. It can read old music files, but if you make a modification and saves
it, you cannot get it back. Just a message Trying to load the file failed. No
more assistance of what kind of problem it has met.
   By means of Emacs I have looked at the file content, and, for my untrained
eyes, it seems like an okey musicXML, but when I am  trying to save after a
minor modification, the Emacs reports an error in the utf8 code.
   I am running version 2.5.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63190>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/