devel-panorama

Re: I am back...

From: Angel Jimenez
Subject: Re: I am back...
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:57:41 -0000

Nice... :-) Glad to hear from you again, Hugh...

 I am thinking about bringing this project back from the dead, and I would
like to know who would be interested in working on that. I will give more
details later, but I am not talking about Panorama as you know it, but
adapting it to the current times and technology (or even going further).

 Anyone interested?

 Regards,
 Angel

PS. BTW, I am living in the UK now, too... But in Dunfermline, ancient
capital of Scotland...