devel-panorama

Re: I am back...

From: Jon Frydensbjerg
Subject: Re: I am back...
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:03:29 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Angel Jimenez wrote:

Hi, Angel.

Nice to hear from you again.

>  I am thinking about bringing this project back from the dead, and I would
> like to know who would be interested in working on that. I will give more
> details later, but I am not talking about Panorama as you know it, but
> adapting it to the current times and technology (or even going further).

Sounds VERY interesting! :)

Are we talking photon mapping, Metropolis rendering, or what?

>  Anyone interested?

Yes, I am, and will try to help as much as I possibly can.

> PS. BTW, I am living in the UK now, too... But in Dunfermline, ancient
> capital of Scotland...

Nice! I were in Scotland for a week last year. Edinburgh is just lovely.

Great to hear that the project is still alive.

-Jon