devel-panorama

[Fwd: I am back...]

From: Pete Barnett
Subject: [Fwd: I am back...]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:07:49 +0000

Hi, Angel!

I used to live in Dunfermline myself; well, in Rosyth, which is very
near
there. Hope you can understand the local accent; it took me a while to
get
used to it :-)

I'd certainly be interested in working on the project again...

Pete.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: I am back... Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:01:42 +0000
Angel Jimenez wrote:

> Nice... :-) Glad to hear from you again, Hugh...
>
>  I am thinking about bringing this project back from the dead, and I would
> like to know who would be interested in working on that. I will give more
> details later, but I am not talking about Panorama as you know it, but
> adapting it to the current times and technology (or even going further).
>
>  Anyone interested?
>
>  Regards,
>  Angel
>
> PS. BTW, I am living in the UK now, too... But in Dunfermline, ancient
> capital of Scotland...

Hi, Angel!

I used to live in Dunfermline myself; well, in Rosyth, which is very near
there. Hope you can understand the local accent; it took me a while to get
used to it :-)

I'd certainly be interested in working on the project again...

Pete.

--- End Message ---