devel-panorama

Addition to my previous message

From: Angel Jimenez
Subject: Addition to my previous message
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:58:53 -0000

Hi again.

 I forgot to say something in my previous message. I was not telling you
about all the things I have done at home to tell you just how cool I am... I
meant, all of them will be available (with source) for this project, and
anything I do from now on outside my daytime employment will be too... But
first of all I will have to settle this intellectual property issue with my
employer. BTW, does anybody have some experience with these issues?

 Another mistake I made with Panorama is not replying fast enough to your
emails. This was a problem, as there was not enough documentation available
and sometimes people needed to ask me (or whoever the author of the code
was). I will try to fix that. I can't promise I will reply to all your
emails immediately, as I will probably be too involved in the
coding/specification of the project to stop for that (I won't have as much
time at home as I used to have).

 But then come the "new technologies" to the rescue :-) I will have ICQ,
Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger opened, both at home and at work. I will
be available for anybody during most of the day. You can reach me at any of
these:

 (ICQ)      105204717 (ajimenez)

 (Yahoo)    ajimenez_1

(MSN)     ajimenez6

 So, anybody, no matter if they use Linux or Windows, will be able to reach
me, and I will try to help with any question or problem. I will also be
happy to chat with anybody, but please don't do it on my worktime... (short
questions are not a problem, but I cannot spend my time at work chatting).

 Regards,
 Angel