dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:59:25 +0100

Hey Isabell,

> Done.  One thing I would suggest to avoid creating a Google Doc in
> future, there is another free poll service, doodle.com, which I think
> is easier.

We did discuss that, however we found that doodle didn't do the poll in the way
we wanted, i.e. it didn't order them in preference.
Google Docs also gives a nice graph with all the data plotted so it's easy to
see which one is the most preferred.

> Thank *you*, and yes I will see you there!
>
> Isabell.

Ta :)
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)