dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:56:30 +0100

Hi,
> It is not necessary to book the hackspace, usually the space is empty
> and there will be space for us to sit.
Ah, good :)

> Please note the space opens at 12:00 and closes at 18:30 on weekends.
Great - shall we meet up at 11am/11:30? Or would you all rather just coast into
the Hackspace near enough 12?

Thanks,

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)