Re: [directory-discuss] How can I help?

From: Cédric Marie
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] How can I help?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:22:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I asked the same question about one month ago...

You can read this message in the archive:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/directory-discuss/2013-01/msg00005.html

The directory has been under maintenance since the beginning of February.
I suppose we should wait for the migration to be finished before we start editing content - although it seems to be possible.

Cédric