Re: [directory-discuss] How can I help?

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] How can I help?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:00:18 -0500

Hi! The migration is finished. The only maintenance is the styling,
which I've had trouble fixing. But, everything works correctly ... I
guess I should remove the message.

You should feel free to start editing content. Anybody who was
previously an administrator should have permission to make changes and
approve other peoples changes. Those who were not previously an
administrator (a normal logged-in user) will be able to edit or create
pages, but they will be marked as unapproved. If you are a maintainer of
a project and would like permission to approve changes to a particular
page or other pages, please simply send a request to me or to this list.

Josh