Hello, Free Software Directory contributors

From: Sebastian
Subject: Hello, Free Software Directory contributors
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:08:19 +0000

Dear all,

My name is Sebastian, and I'm writing here to introduce myself to others
who are involved with the Free Software Directory. Having made my first
entry to the directory ('Tiramisu') last Friday during the IRC meeting,
I am keen to learn more about the site and look forward to continuing to
add interesting free software packages as I come across them.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best wishes,

Sebastian

- Freenode: 'seabass'