CC-BY-SA 3.0 mysteriously not in license form

From: Sebastian
Subject: CC-BY-SA 3.0 mysteriously not in license form
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 16:06:21 +0000

Dear all,

In attempting to update an entry to add a license field, I noticed that
the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 license is not available
in the 'Edit Entry' form.

The license appears to be a free license for artistic works, and both
versions 2 and 4 are in the form's list. Is there a story behind this?
Searching in the archives for this mailing list yielded no evidence of
prior discussion on this topic.

If I'm right in thinking that works containing content under this
license are indeed appropriate for the Directory, I would very much
appreciate this being added to the form.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Sebastian

- Freenode: 'seabass'