[Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC

From: Robert Bichage
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ATSC
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:19:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm a noobie here and I'm trying to get started ... specifically I have
gnuradio 2.x set up (I downloaded and built the source files without a
problem) and I was trying to run examples using sample files ... I grabbed
atsc samples from the comsec site but when I looked around for the atsc
module that's supposed to decode them I couldn't find it ... it says the
path should be gnuradio/src/gnu/lib/dtv but the closest thing I can find
approximating that path is gnuradio-core-2.3/src/lib and in lib I can't
see anything like atsc or dtv ... is there something I'm doing
wrong/something I've missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks

regards
Robert M Bichage