[Discuss-gnuradio] filter_fcc - how to make complex taps?

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] filter_fcc - how to make complex taps?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:34:01 -0500

Guru's: There are filters that take float and produce complex, but they take complex
taps. How do you make complex taps? Manually, or some gr.firdes.X_pass trick?

I'm hoping to have SSB generation working shortly - then we can just put a string of
amps (and filters and dummy loads first!) on the usrp and start transmitting.

--Chuck