Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Query on GPS

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Query on GPS
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:50:15 -0500

I am, slowly but surely. I plan on using the USRP.
I recently got some raw data from a person associated with GPStk if you are
interested.

Right now David Bengtson is working on a daughter card.
http://www.keystoneradio.com/GnuGPS.html

Other links of interest
My page: http://www.kamieniecki.com/krys/gps/
GnuRadio GPS page: http://comsec.com/wiki?GlobalPositioningSystem

Robert McGwier wrote:

Who is working on a GPS receiver for the USRP or other hardware
in this project?  I would like not to do duplication of effort.

Bob