Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using a 48k sound card with wfm_rcv_gui

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using a 48k sound card with wfm_rcv_gui
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:03:33 -0700

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 07:38:51AM -0700, Richard Cagley wrote:
> Eric,
> Ok, this makes sense, but where do I make the change? Do I need to recompile
> the audio sink code? I see this hw:0.0 thing mentioned in a header file in
> gr/include/gnuradio but I can't seem to find the actual code location.
> Thanks,
> -rich

Looks like these programs need to be updated to support a few more
command line options.

In the mean while, in wfm_rcv_gui.py, change this:

        # sound card as final sink
        audio_sink = audio.sink (int (audio_rate))

To this:

        # sound card as final sink
        audio_sink = audio.sink (int (audio_rate), "plughw:0,0")

Eric