Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:17:06 -0700

Currently I feel that the best place to start off would be to code the
monochrome algorithms  in gnuradio frame work .. we need to write the
python module for the monochrome decoding .... I will send you my
thesis and code soon and then we can write the code .. the problem is
that I am not very comfortable in C or python :-(  ....

i will send you the files soon

regards

Prateek