Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:45:15 -0500

On SUSE, wxPython is actually listed in YAST as python-wxGTK FYI. You still want to replace with wxPython-2.6.1.0 after you have done the initial YAST install since this makes sure you have all the stuff you need ;-).

Good luck,
Bob

Geoffrey Bunza wrote:

OK Bob,
You've given enough guidance and encouragement that I'll bump my Suse priority up a notch. I've already found and adopted the baseline install-- it's a good approach. Thanks for the guidance.
Geoff

n4hy wrote:

I have never once regretting changing over to SUSE. YAST is just too awesome. I have gone ahead and installed gcc-4.0.2 on all my machines. You can use the python 2.4.1 that comes with SUSE 10. I have done python 2.4.2 but there are a few more roads to go down to get to the end if you do. For now, don't.

Please go here

Bob