Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFTW 3.1/ PortAudio

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFTW 3.1/ PortAudio
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:55:10 +0100

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 01:29:55PM -0500, Robert McGwier wrote:
[..]
> I am looking for a bug in my callback under portaudio on DttSP.  This
> will enable us to cross platform DttSP on linux, bsd, mac, and wintel.
> I have built gr-audio-portaudio but I want to make sure that it supports

gr-audio-portaudio ? I am on it. Have you done something more than what
is in the current CVS repository? I rewrote something, and it's almost
done (it would have been if there was no rugby game this afternoon :).
In a way, the API is similar to JACK. The first samples are coming out.

--
Stephane