RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building own module

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building own module
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 00:13:40 -0500

Make sure all references are properly listed in Makefile.am, general.i (this
is in the gnuradio-core/src; not sure if you have one from the how-to...,
haven't looked at that in quite some time), and your *.i file is written
correctly.

I'd also do a "make clean && make && make install" in case SWIG doesn't want
to look at the new block (basically, I think the problem is that SWIG isn't
compiling it into the Python module properly).

Tom