Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] APT signals

From: Bill Tracey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] APT signals
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:18:50 -0600

Berndt,

I can grab some APT audio with a USRP and Bob McGwier's rx apt code. Or are you looking for the raw data coming off the TVRF -- could probably do that as well but will need some pointers as to how to grab the raw sample off the TVRF card -- suppose one just takes the rxapt python code and hacks it to dump to a file sink?

I've also got a Hamtronics R139 I can grab audio from -- although it's gotten a bit deaf of late. Pics from it can be seen @: http://oddjob.yi.org:8888/wxpics/index.html

Regards,

Bill