Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] APT signals

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] APT signals
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:52:00 +1030

G'day,

I'm looking for raw data. Don't you use the usrp_rx_cfile.py script to
 capture frequency spectrum?

e.g.: ./usrp_rx_cfile.py -d 32 -f 137.5M

You may need to play with the options -R, -g, -N (subdev, gain and number of
samples) depending on your setup where

-R [A|B]                        site where the tvrx is plugged in
-g <0..115>             gain (default is mid-point @ 58)
-N <positive int>       number of samples (e.g samplerate * record time in sec)

I usually have to specify the frequency and the decimation.

I want to write my own decoder and an image sink to ultimately display the
pictures received and hence audio files want do the trick.

cheerio Berndt