Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is bro

From: Nikhil
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is broken?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:43:03 -0400

On 5/24/07, Lin HUANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everybody,

Hello,

2. The TX side: For the power supply circuit, U111 ADP3336 has input 6V and output 5V and U110 has 5V input and 3.3V output. For the AD8349, VCC=5V, and ADF4360 has VCC=3.3V. They all seem normal. But when we run the transmit program, the graph always stops immediatly and there is no any error report on screen. I'm very confused with this.

You said you were using your own antennas.  What is the input impedance of your Tx antennas?