Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] offset at input of LF_RX

From: Roshan Baliga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] offset at input of LF_RX
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:38:27 -0700

You want the full schematics, which I believe are in the subversion repository. You can get them with this command (once you've installed the subversion client, of course):

svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/usrp-hw/trunk usrp-hw

-Roshan

address@hidden wrote:
I would like to see this schematic that Don mentions; I look at ettus.com but all I could find is the 1-page basic description of the daughterboard. Is there something more detailed that shows the layout of the 8132 as well as the ADC?

thanks,
eric

p.s.- the USRP performed beautifully for my demo, suitable impressing what might prove to be the next generation of aerospace engineers!