[Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio, VLF, Metal Detecting...

From: Giuseppe Luca Scrofani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio, VLF, Metal Detecting...
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:26:28 +0200

Hi there, Im gls and I just registered. Sorry for my english.

Im thinking about a sort of linux laptop converted in a vlf metal detector using GnuRadio and is internal soundcard connected to a coil/sensor and if necessary a preamp... Do you know of someone that have tried this experiment? Can you help me with suggestion, link, code or whatever?

Thanks in advance, excuse me for the strange question. I hope to receive help :)