[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_* not working correctly

From: Dev Ramudit
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_* not working correctly
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:06:13 -0400

Hi all,

        I have three computers running with gnuradio, all updated to the latest
svn, all "sudo make uninstall"ed and "make distclean"ed first. I'm
running into a strange problem. When running benchmark_loopback.py in
the digital examples folder on my desktop (running Debian) and on my
laptop (running Fedora core 6), I get the following results:

ok = False  pktno = 8355  n_rcvd =    1  n_right =    0
ok = False  pktno =   19  n_rcvd =    2  n_right =    0
ok = False  pktno =   46  n_rcvd =    3  n_right =    0
ok = False  pktno =   33  n_rcvd =    4  n_right =    0
ok = False  pktno =  196  n_rcvd =    5  n_right =    0

I have another desktop set up with exactly the same hardware specs as
the one above. This one is running fedora core 6, and executing
benchmark_loopback.py gives me:

ok =  True  pktno =    0  n_rcvd =    1  n_right =    1
ok =  True  pktno =    1  n_rcvd =    2  n_right =    2
ok =  True  pktno =    2  n_rcvd =    3  n_right =    3
ok =  True  pktno =    3  n_rcvd =    4  n_right =    4
ok =  True  pktno =    4  n_rcvd =    5  n_right =    5

I've cleaned out and reinstalled gnuradio from all three computers
repeatedly, but I end up with the same result every time. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dev