[Discuss-gnuradio] Ambiguity measurements.

From: Aadil Volkwin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ambiguity measurements.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:48:02 +0200

Hi,

I intend using the USRP and the TVRX module to recieve FM transmissions, and at this stage digitise the recieved signal and perform the ambiguity measurement on the digitised data in order to produce, doppler, range and amplitude maps.

Does GnuRadio have modules that will perform these functions for me?

Has anyone attempted this or part of this and related measurements? If So I would greatly appreciate your advice and assistance in this regard.

Regards,

Aadil