Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:06:52 -0800

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 02:34:11PM +0200, Aadil Volkwin wrote:
> The Scope was definitely usrp_oscope.py Used Directly from the from the
> examples folder:
>
> address@hidden:~/Desktop/GnuRadioResources/gnuradio-3.0.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$
> ./usrp_oscope.py

I note that you are using gnuradio-3.0.2.  That's almost a year old.

I suggest that you consider using the latest stable code, the 3.1.1
release, available at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.1.1.tar.gz

Also, it's not clear to me what you're actually trying to do.
If you want to plot data in real time, please use either the
usrp_fft.py or usrp_oscope.py applications.  You can capture data
to disk using the usrp_rx_cfile.py example.

I suggest you start with these, then do your own experiments.

Eric