Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction

From: Aadil Volkwin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:34:11 +0200

The Scope was definitely usrp_oscope.py Used Directly from the from the examples folder:

address@hidden:~/Desktop/GnuRadioResources/gnuradio-3.0.2/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp$ ./usrp_oscope.py

Aadil

On 10/11/2007, Firas abbas <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Input signal level is ok.The scope pictures was not generated by  usrp_oscope.py. What is the program used to generate it ? Test The signal with usrp_oscope.py

Firas

Aadil Volkwin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the scope screenshot on the website. Two shots are available, notice there seems to be some kind of modulation??? I've tested the input signal with an external scope and the input signal is fine. I don't know why the usrp scope is "misbehaving"

The input signal level is set at -16.02dBm

Aadil