Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt about benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx

From: NCSU
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doubt about benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:52:31 -0800 (PST)

We  are using the latest stable gnuradio (3.1) code by check out using the
following command:
( as given in the Build Guide)
svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.1 gnuradio

We are running it on Fedora Core 7 (fc7) with kernel  version 2.6.21-1
(2.6.21-1.3194.fc7 ).
We varied the  rx-gain to different values and 90 being the highest, but
that did not help much !
We can generate signal and receive it using usrp_fft.py script, but
benchmark_rx.py is not receiving it.
We also tried changing the distance between two USRP boards between 1 and 3
m, even that did not fetch anything.

Please provide your inputs if you can figure out what could be going wrong.

Thanks,
Ashwin.