[Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a GNU Radio Companion manual?

From: shivvaan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a GNU Radio Companion manual?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:09:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am new to GNU Radio and I have installed GnuRadio3.1.0 on Ubuntu7.10.

I have downloaded and installed the GNU Radio Companion and trying to
understand how it works.... The examples are for the basic boards.

I have 2 RFX2400 boards that I have pluged into my motherboard. So I was
wondering if anyone can advise me if there is any sort of help on how to use
the GNU Radio Companion...

Thanks,
Shivvaan