Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB working flawlessly @ correct bitrate.. (

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB working flawlessly @ correct bitrate.. (=11.612Mbps)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:48:04 -0800

Vincenzo,

I took a look at the video. Very cool work! If I understand correctly, you are showing gnuradio + your code generating DVB in real time, and transmitting it with a USRP over coax to a set top box for receiving DVB. Is that right?

The 50 MHz to 1 GHz transceiver daughterboard should be available in late February.

For those who are having trouble viewing it on linux, the video plays for me with mplayer and xine.

Matt

Vincenzo Pellegrini wrote:
Hi all
thanks again for precious help,

I'll soon start working on code cleaning and optimization for real time
performance of my Gnuradio DVB Tx.

here is a video showing latest improvements in transmitted signal..

http://wwvince.interfree.it/Soft-DVB

h264 video as usual

Best Regards
vincenzo

ps
Matt ..is the VHF/UHF frontend release date confirmed somewhere around
January?

Thanks