Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I&Q on same or separate channels?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I&Q on same or separate channels?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 02:17:19 -0500

I and Q are not on separate channels. They are interleaved, I0, Q0, I1, Q1...

Are we sure of this?  Based on Brian's pointer to here:

... it seems as though they are wired to separate channels. We then use them as inputs to rx_buffer_input here:

... but only ever read from channel 0 (I).

Is there a module we are missing that interleaves them?

- George