Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I&Q on same or separate channels?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I&Q on same or separate channels?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:59:27 -0500

I've got a question about the standard RX code that reflects my code...

When store_next, which determines which channel to read from, reaches the number of channels, according to the code above store_next returns to 0. Then store_next must wait for rxstrobe to continue across the channels again.

Two questions...
  1.  why does it return back to 0 and not 1?
2. why wait for rxstrobe to go from 0 to 1 when the fifo is driven by rxclk?