Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: mblock make failure under Cygwin

From: Steven Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: mblock make failure under Cygwin
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:24:55 -0400

> It looks like you are missing a patch (attachment:"makefiles6975.patch,
> listed on the Cywin wiki page) needed to include the mblock library in the
> link of qa_inband_usrp_server.
>
> -- Don W.

Thanks for the reply. I did in fact try to apply both patches that are
mentioned on the page, but I think I may have done so incorrectly:

address@hidden ~/gnuradio
$ patch -p0 -b -i makefiles-3.1.2.patch
The next patch would create the file bootstrap,
which already exists!  Assume -R? [n] n
Apply anyway? [n] y
patching file bootstrap
Patch attempted to create file bootstrap, which already exists.
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file bootstrap.rej
patching file Makefile.common

address@hidden ~/gnuradio
$ patch -p0 -b -i makefiles6975.patch
patching file usrp/host/lib/inband/Makefile.am
Hunk #1 succeeded at 63 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 104.
usrp/host/lib/inband/Makefile.am.rej
patching file Makefile.common
Hunk #1 FAILED at 67.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.common.rej
patching file mblock/src/lib/Makefile.am
Hunk #1 succeeded at 131 (offset 1 line).

Are the patches out of date, or am I doing something wrong? I am not
very familiar with the patch command.