[Discuss-gnuradio] A little help with vectors please

From: Murtuza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A little help with vectors please
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:49:53 -0500

Hi friends,

i need a little help on vectors.
In general_work(int noutput_items,gr_vector_int &ninput_items,gr_vector_const_void_star &input_items,gr_vector_void_star &output_items)
how can I access the elements of the second or later input stream. If there is one stream I know how to do it. But I do not know how to access  the elements from
an array of vectors.

Please help me on this. I looked for the answer on google but couldn't find any.
Thanks
Ali

--
Mir Murtuza Ali