[Discuss-gnuradio] How to update gnuradio

From: song gao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to update gnuradio
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all

I am new to gnuradio, I have installed the package smoothly. But I have a question about the update, I went through the faq and maillist but did not find answer.
If I need to update the gnuradio from old verion to a new one, what should I do? Just download the package, and do ./configure, make, make install again? Do I need to uninstall the old one first?

Thanks,
Song Gao