[Discuss-gnuradio] Contributing

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contributing
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:31:56 +0200

Eric

Brian asked if I could make the USRP work that I am doing as part of
my M.Sc available to other Gnuradio users.  At the moment it's only
some simulations of the downconversion process, but it does give one a
good understanding of exactly what happens in the FPGA.  How do I get
this to you?  Can I email it or do I need to SVN it to Gnuradio?  I
still need some cleaning up and commenting of the source code.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town