Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any GR MacOS X 10.5 Intel Users?
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:05:01 -0400

On Oct 5, 2008, at 10:40 PM, Thomas Schmid wrote:
I use SDCC 2.8.0 from macports. Seems to work without any problems.

Excellent ... I think we have a winner in SDCC 2.8.0 for Intel- and PPC-Mac, finally. I'll update my install guide & script with the corrected installation info, including guile and sdcc and a few others that GRC now requires. - MLD