[Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 bg_loop() magic?

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp2 bg_loop() magic?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:56:40 +0100

Hi list,

I have a question regarding bg_loop() for the usrp2. As I have come to understand it, the function is spawned in a separate thread, which reads data from the usrp2 every 0.1s and puts it in the eth-buffer associated with the current usrp2- object. Why was the timeout chosen to this value (I noted that there is a "fixme, magic timeout" there, but still)? Can I change this value to any value of my own choice, or are there limitations that I'm not seeing here?

BR
Mattias Kjellsson