Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] EEPROM warning

From: Woody Dickson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] EEPROM warning
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:01:29 -0500

I burn the EEPROM but I am still getting some problems:

address@hidden apps]# ./burn-db-eeprom -A -t rfx900_mimo_b --force
address@hidden apps]# usrp_siggen.py --const -f 10M -i 128
Using TX d'board A: Flex 900 Tx MIMO B
Failed to set RF frequency

I am still getting the same error.

I would appreciate any help in getting my USRP to work.