Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on gr.wavfile_source

From: Brook Lin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on gr.wavfile_source
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Martin for your reply. I gave a larger gain, but still doesn't work.
And I think I was using AM modulation in my tx_path, wasn't it? And I used
usrp_am_mw_rcv.py to receive my transmitted signal. Should I use
gr.interp_fir_filter_fff() on the transmitter side for am modulation? Are
the parameters correct in optfir.low_pass()?

        interp_factor = usrp_rate/audio_rate

        interp_taps = optfir.low_pass (interp_factor,           # gain
                                            usrp_rate,   # sampling rate
                                            8e3,        # passband cutoff
8e3
                                            12e3,       # stopband cutoff
12e3
                                            1.0,         # passband ripple
                                            60)          # stopband
attenuation
        print 'len(interp_taps)',len(interp_taps)
        self.interpolator = gr.interp_fir_filter_fff (interp_factor,
interp_taps)

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Brook