[Discuss-gnuradio] how to use grc item's value in py

From: nansai hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use grc item's value in py
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:09:49 -0400

I generated a py file by GRC with a ratiobutton block.(ratiobutton have two button "Yes" & "No")
And now  I want to modify the py file to implement a if logic by that ratiobutton:
That means if user choose "Yes" then Print "XXXX", otherwise, Print "OOOO", So how and which value of ratiobutton block I should judge in py file?

Is anyone have this kind of experience before? or show me a example, thanks