[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with "delete_gr_basic_block_sptr"

From: Chris_Spain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with "delete_gr_basic_block_sptr"
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:40:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I'm new in GNU Radio and I'm had been following Dawei Shen's tutorials
and in the last part in tutorial 11, when I did the last make check, testing
the aplication example, raised following error:

 File "/usr/lib/python2.6/unittest.py", line 457, in run
    for test in self._tests:

TypeError: in method 'delete_gr_basic_block_sptr', argument 1 of type
'boost::shared_ptr< gr_basic_block > *'

I don't know why appears these error and I don't know how fixed it.