Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible to build grc under Cygwin?

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible to build grc under Cygwin?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:23:31 -0800

Perhaps some of these packages are already listed in the cygwin package manager? If not, you have to install them from source. Cheetah and lxml are pretty small, so they should be easy to get installed... it seems like getting gtk and pygtk will be more of the challenge.

If you figure it out, be sure to add your findings to the "Building Under Cygwin" wiki page!

good luck,
-josh

CAS wrote:
I have tried adding components and extra libraries to get grc to be able to run under cygwin. When I try to force it I get errors for the following components

Python Cheetah templates >= 2.0.0
Python gtk wrappers  >=2.10.0
Python lxml wrappers >= 2.0.0

These packages are not referenced in the "Building Under Cygwin" document, and I am not sure what libraries they are from. I do have wxpython loaded, and I thought that they were included there.

Any insight as to where to pick up and/or upgrade the libraries would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-CAS